13 April, 2017

Saturn Returns Workshop #1

Dear Readers,

A little while ago on my channel, I announced that I have felt called to create a Saturn Returns course for those of us who are going through our Saturn Return (or who maybe just went through it, or have been through one in our lives and are now onto the second or the third) to work together on some tools to aid in this time.

I've also mentioned that the process of creating these courses and recurring subscriptions is new to me, and I am happy to say that I have finally figured out a way to get us started! So here we go...


-------------------------------------------------------------


Saturn has been called the Taskmaster of the Skies, and also, perhaps less intimidatingly, our planetary Life Coach. Every 29.5 Earth years or so, Saturn completes a full orbit. Thus, in your 30th year of life, when you are age 29, Saturn makes it's first return to the place where it was at your birth. The second time this happens, you are around age 58/59. A third return occurs when we reach age 88 or so.

So what typically happens when Saturn comes back around?
People experience the effects of Saturn differently, and pick up on different things. Because we are in different places in our lives, the tasks that Saturn has set up for us will vary. If you're pretty much on course, you may not need a lot of additional guidance, maybe just some support and confirmation. But if you've wandered far off the beaten path, you may feel some pretty extreme turbulence as good ol' Saturn whips you back into shape. What it all boils down to is this: We get 29.5 years to live our lives. When Saturn comes back for inspection, we get a progress report, and if we've gotten off our marks, we are about to get seriously readjusted.

You can feel these effects as early as years in advance, because nothing in the Universe happens immediately and suddenly, as far as the movement of planets into different places/signs goes. And something as big and foreboding as Saturn? You can feel it. I've been going through things for maybe three years now--definitely two years--that can be classified as Saturn Return bullshit, and I'm only 27 right now... If I'm already being prepared and given homework and being guided to turn my life upside down and inside out... what the heck is going to be in store for me when I turn 29?

What about for you?
What's feeling strained in your life these days? What is changing? Do you feel a profound desire to make a change, but don't know what, why, or how? Maybe you're feeling called, pushed, or prodded into making a change already. Relationships changing or ending, jobs changing or ending, moving, getting rid of, letting go of... Feeling like you lost track of what you're doing, who you are, and where you're going...

I know that feeling. And it's not even here yet.




This, the first iteration of my Saturn Returns workshop, will take place from May to August 2017. It includes eight "lessons" which will be sent and shared in video form--one "lesson" (or exercise, or activity, or ritual, as it were) will come every two weeks, over a span of those four months. We will talk about Saturn and some of the ways its lessons can appear for us, and do exercises and activities aimed at looking into what's going on, where we are, and figuring out what our goals are, what we feel our limitations are... And getting some guidance for working past that. There will also be more obvious "Witchy Stuff"--Tarot, spells, ritual. Between lessons, there may be other, smaller prompts and activities, and an opportunity to interact with everyone in the workshop, for feedback and sharing. 


Ready to get started?
If you feel like, Yes, this is the thing for me right now!...
(Subcription box removed: Course has started)
The deadline to sign up is Saturday (because why would it not be Saturn's Day?), April 29.
A welcome message will follow at the beginning of May, and lessons begin arriving after that!

If there is enough interest, I plan to do this workshop again at the end of the year.
And in the coming years, we'll go even further as Saturn approaches its Return for more of us.
Saturn Returns into the sign of Capricorn in December!



The first iteration of this course began in May 2017,
but look out for more information on the second course,
which will begin in September and go through December.
Sign-ups will be ready at the start of August 2017
and the deadline will be toward the end of August. =)

Thank you!


-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also offering an additional reading currently, that is not on my Readings page. If you are interested in using Numerology and the Tarot to look at your Year Cards, finding the connections and transitions from last year, to this year, and into the next, please read the page here.


Questions?
Email cutewitch772@yahoo.com or message me at facebook.com/cutewitch772.

If you are unfamiliar with my work and my style, please do watch the Saturn Returns video I have linked above, but also check out my YouTube channel (cutewitch772) to get a feel for who I am and how I teach!


Blessings~
-C-

No comments:

Post a Comment